What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Friday 17 April 2009

Wider scope for the blog

Hi all this is just to let you know that as life changes so does the scope of the blog and what will be covered here.

I want to bring in a lot of suppressed information that is floating about and put that on here as it all links in. Our Spirituality, our relationships, our knowledge of Earth, our 'rulers', the illusions here on earth, the big illusions that try to solve in Dzogchen, it all links.

So consider this a heads up.


Have fun and please check out some of the blogs I posted on the right hand side there is some great stuff regularly updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo sir!