What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Friday 17 April 2009

Nikola Tesla - An amazing man

I heard about him when I was young and got a book of his patents when I was a teenager on one of my regular hunts in the bookshops.

Its absolutely amazing what he managed to come up with during his life I was always wonder where and may be who he was accessing to get this information.

Look into his life...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ask in your introduction Simon, who or what Tesla might have been accessing, and this got me thinking about something that bothers me often.... Am I alone in thinking that if these ideas were being fed into his mind, be it from a natural or unnatural source, that that is a bit depressing? That the possibility that these great ideas are not actually a product of human creativity would cause a loss of meaning so great that it would suck a lot of the wonder out of the way we see the world?

I fail to see why so many people, especially people who reject organised religion, feel it is comforting to be a vector of the thoughts of some mind greater than their own. To be joyful in the knowledge that your ideas are just part of some greater work, are in fact not your ideas at all, but something, some god, using you to pursue it's great work; is that not the same as being Christian and joyful in your suffering knowing that God intends this for you as part of His Big Plan?

Unless we are capable of truly original thought, action, emotion and creation, I just don't see that we've got anything to be joyful about at all.

Anonymous said...

Hi PA

I mentioned I wonder where ir what he is accesing as he himself in some of his writings mentions or alludes to this as the knowledge coming to him in dreams and visions. Now dont quote me as I have no idea where the book or account is.
I suppose this depends again on each individuals view of the Universe and creation for some it is desired to contact other entities for others they dont beleive in them and the other know about them but want no part in there play. Which on Tesla was I suppose we will never know. But it does make for interesting discussion.
s

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

he states the inspiration comes to him in dreams and visions in his autobiography:

"The Strange Life of Nikola Tesla"

which you can download if you type it into Google. Worth reading if anyone is interested in him (and its in his own words - so bonus!)

Anonymous said...

so much anonymity!!!

Eternal Journeys Admin said...

Thanks 3rd mysterious person I knew it was in something like that. The mind isnt what it used to be.

S