What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Wednesday 22 April 2009

New from Alex Jones

Again do not laugh till you check out sources for yourself, its easy to say rubbish bit look at all the news networks out there look at the released papers from the government agency's in question and put 2 + 2 together yourself. I don't usually post these as if interested you can check them yourself. But I wanted to put these up as so much info and ridiculous infringements upon our freedom is going on all the time that if you missed it before then here is another chance.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like terminator and matrix , The final revolution will be against machines...peace and fuck the nwo