What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Thursday 23 April 2009

I dont know you decide

WOW I just saw this I dont know whther its good, crazy or what, you decide!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The message is that anyone can change the couse of history even if it starts from one man , i love the bit with the lions , its so symbolical and EPIC! The revolution will come, the question is how long till enough ppl realise

Anonymous said...

Anyone know where that speech is from at the beginning around 1:20 - talking about leaving us alone?

Its cool.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my bad - not just the beginning = the speaker throughout - wicked.

Anonymous said...

Great video - best one I have seen in along time - want to see the film Network now.

Eternal Journeys Admin said...

The more I see it, I'm like yeah this is what NWO video should be like. Oh and apparently the lions are currently running a big part of the FED, those bastards.

Sorry just kidding wicked vid lets get these vids and the Eternal Journeys Viral.

Anonymous said...

Yeah the narrator is awesome. Does anyone remember that Primal Scream tune with the sample of the guy talking at some big civil rights festival back in the 60s...? Anyway, reminded me of that.

I have a beautiful and wise friend who has a favourite quotation which goes [in immense paraphrase] something like this...

'Come to me and ask for help and I will be able to do nothing, but come to me and acknowledge that your freedom is tied up in mine, and I will welcome you with open arms'

(if anyone knows this quotation word for word... let me know ;) )