What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Tuesday 3 March 2009

Alex Kozma books and DVDs: Coming soon to Taiwan

How many of you have heard of Alex? I would have thought anyone who has been interested in the Internal Arts for any length of time would have his name pop up.

His books for me are some of the most inspiriring as they connect directly with that adventurous side we all have, the unknown and the honesty of rough and tumble martial arts.

Alex has travelled extensively to study and research the old arts and to look for the essence of what makes these arts so very special.

He is one of the few to have been trained by Serge Augier in Ziranmen (Natural Boxing) and also lived with Master Chen Yun San in Taiwan for several years studying his rare line of Tai Ji. These are also just the tip of the iceberg in terms of his study.

So with all this study and research Alex has produced a series of entertaining and thought provoking books and DVDs over the years and now I am luckily going to be able to sell these in Taiwan. So anyone in Taiwan with a faint interest in these subjects should really think about checking these books out. I am not into selling or recomending things I myself wouldnt go out and buy so beleive me when I say you wont regret it.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Two thumbs up...It's great stuff and I would recommend to everyone - especially DALE!!! hehe....

Eternal Journeys Admin said...

Many thanks Alex (the other one). More news soon this is just the start!