What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Monday 15 February 2010

A Poem from a friend - Thanks Chris

Have a read and reflect on the following poem I hope you enjoy it and gain something from it as I and my european friends have.

As always comments are welcome and if you find anything that inspires send me a link. Thanks.

I am nobody
I am master to no one and I serve everyone
I obey who ever gives me the tools to survive
for as long as I can and always pay my debts in full
always grateful for every moment of suffering
that teaches me more about my own weaknesses
And with those tools
I earn my keep.

I see clearly where I am and where it will take me
regardless of what others may think
because my head is clear, positive and healthy
I am confident
that what does not work can be fixed
what cannot be fixed can be done without
and what I can do without
only makes me stronger
for lack of need or want
I become free within the power of my will

I do not need doubt
nor do I curse the others
I embrace the darkness
and I am comfortable with the unknown
what I cannot see
I am not blind to
because I take each moment before it arrives
and release the now as it passes

I never take advantage of another's dependency
instead make sure to appreciate who they are
when I am in a position to help
I want to be sure someone wants my help
each friend I have
is the last friend I need
because with one or many
I am nobody but I am the same
Consistent with my purpose
To search and find, to find and know
To know and become
and realize what I have become.

No comments: