What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Saturday 28 March 2009

More info on HH Penor Rinpoche

I thought it mught be good to share some more information on HH Penor Rinpoche.

I was very impressed by him and all I heard and saw, I took refuge with him in 2001 at the Rigpa centre in London where he ran a short retreat.

I highly recomend going to palyul.org and reading a detailed biography of HH there and the background of the Palyul line of Nyingma.

There is also a great book which I think is called a 'Garland of wish fullfilling jewls'. It goes into the lives of all the throne holders of the Palyul tradition.

Also watch the short documentary of his life, here is part 1 of 4:

No comments: