What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Thursday 11 December 2008

Throwing

Hi all

I am currently really looking into throwing its something I have never really gone deeply into as the arts I have studied previously were more striking based and what they claimed were throws were more basic sweeps. So I am really appreciating the skills some people out there possess, the Sambo guys have some lovely throws take a look and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sombo's adapation of Judo is amazing. You should see how Taktarov and Fedor use their sombo

Alex said...

I like the directional changes. I was in a similar situation with the arts I have studied and 'throws' so thanks for putting up!

Eternal Journeys Admin said...

Yes Sombos seems to have it all they move in so smootly for the throw I love to watch all I can, any links send em over.