What is Eternal Journeys all about?

The Eternal Journey....

Thanks for stopping by for a read, this blog is about 'the' Eternal Journey. Motivated by all things inspirational, things that make me qustion, stories that move me of personal courage, overcoming struggles, breaking new ground in the inner and outer sciences.

I hope you enjoy the posts and please leave your comments and click the follow blog option if you like whats posted. In the future I plan on releasing at least one book on the many interviews I have collected over the years with the permission of those who wish to go into print.


Thursday 20 November 2008

A New Start! Eternal Journeys Blog is reborn

Hi All!
Okay we are now settled in Taiwan and I want to get to work properly with this blog now. What do I want acheive with this? Well I want to show some of the amazing people that are currently living there lives on this planet. Everybody from Tibetan Rinpoches about to manifest Light Body to the Shamans, to the Martial Arts masters all these people I find fascinating I want to document and display some of the wonders and miraculous things that do and have happened.

On the other side of the coin I want to bring to peoples attention the amazing work being done for those people living on less than $1 a day, there are people struggling to get by and a small minority go out and try and make the difference. I want to show that here on the blog.

So... I guess you could say there will be a healthy mix between the Martial, Therapeutic, Spiritual/Human Interest subjects.

Hope you all enjoy.

Simon

No comments: